It is one of the assets of Associated Medical to work only with the carefully selected Investigators, whose experience, motivation and dedication to patients turn each Associated Medical study into a huge success.
Register in Associated Medical Database
You will make an enormous contribution to improve the healthcare of thousands of patients.
All physicians both these in private practices and state hospitals are requested to join Associated Medical clinical trials and act as investigators. Becoming a clinical trial investigator is accompanied by a full array of advantages:
- professional development
- participation in the development of new medicines
- introduction of new treatments to your patients
- additional revenue stream
There are several factors involved before a Sponsor decides to enroll a given site for a study. Associated Medical endeavors to envisage these factors and be ONE STEP AHEAD FROM THE SPONSOR. We provide the Sponsor with a full picture of you and your site: we learn your experience and expertise, and the facilities you have. We will meet you personally to complete your investigator profile and contact you when a trial matching your profile appears. We will be in touch with you to update your profile.
The steps of joining our database:
- Fill the questionnaire about you and/or your centre (we will need Investigator information – your contact details, research experience, trainings, subject recruitment data and information about your centre and its facilities).
- Your submission will be reviewed and you can be given a phone call to obtain more data about you and your research facility and answer any of your questions.
- Associated Medical representatives will meet you personally and investigate your site to verify the data you provided and to assess your abilities to collect and process the clinical trials data according to Associated Medical standards.
- You will be assigned into Associated Medical Investigator Database.
- You will be notified of a clinical study matching your requirements or provided with other data helpful in your professional development.